MKWII cool Index du Forum
MKWII cool
voici les regles

MKWII cool Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Download Facebook Messenger For Android 23 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MKWII cool Index du Forum -> MDR , LOL, PTDR, XD -> MDR !!!!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
roselgard

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Download Facebook Messenger For Android 23 Répondre en citant

Download Facebook Messenger For Android 2.3
> DOWNLOAD

Advertisement. AppsGamesArticlesVideosDealsSolutionsWindowsiPhoneAndroidWindows PhoneBlackBerryMacWeb Apps. Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. Hangouts and messenger are still here as well but have received 736 votes383K downloadsPROS: Great messenger integration, Ability to start and join hangouts from app, Auto upload photos, Transparent sharing and privacy settings, Visual redesign of news feed, Animated gifs!CONS: New update requires Android 4.0, Not enough users on the serviceimo free video calls and chat (imo instant messenger) 9.8.000000003991LicenseFree Download LanguageEnglishPlatform androidAnother messaging app you don't need third party messaging platforms like Facebook or Steam anymore. Knowing that your 7140 votes8M downloadsPROS: Voice and video calls, Share photos, Group chatCONS: Offers nothing newAdvertisement LastNext Advertisement Advertisement . If you continue browsing, you are considered to have accepted such use. Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.Stay logged in so you never miss a message. Your review for Messenger-Submit rating. .. Simple chat with all your friends Facebook Messenger for Windows lets you communicate with your Facebook contacts. Advertisement. The other advantage of Messenger is that it pops up notifications for chats both on your desktop and in Windows 10s Live Tiles. Even though 774 votes3M downloadsPROS: Almost as many features as the main Android app, Easy to navigate and carry out common actions, No lag when loading newsfeed data, App is small in size at less than 1MBCONS: Lag when uploading photos, Some layout issues, No video or audio supportWhatsApp Messenger 2.16.351LicenseFree Download LanguageEnglishPlatform androidSend free text messages from your Android phone WhatsApp Messenger allows you to send text messages, images, video, audio, and complete alternative to SMS WhatsApp Messenger replaces traditional SMS messaging 6819 votes35M downloadsPROS: Lets you send photos, audio, video, location, and links, Group messaging, Works across different platforms, Support for Android Wear, Syncs with web version, Free calls, Save chats automatically to Google DriveCONS: Only works if the other person has the appAdvertisementLite for Facebook & Messenger 1.1.5LicenseFree Download LanguageEnglishPlatform androidA free social & communication app for Android, by Social Network Lite Lite for Facebook & Messenger is a free software only available for Android Network Lite. Extra features:Know when people have seen your messages.Forward messages or photos to people who weren't in the conversation.Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.Turn on location to let people know when you're nearby.See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook. We use own and third party cookies to improve our services and your experience. More.reviewed on May 2, 2016by jrgalang"speechless"I like the idea and i can tell that it's a genius thing so yeah. HELP Reply SAI says: June 24, 2017 at 10:37 pm nice & beautiful Reply bullala says: June 16, 2017 at 3:25 am so good application. Chat heads: Keep the conversation going while you use other apps. More.reviewed on August 20, 2015by stomms"Not working"It doesen't work anymore. my phone name is micromax A27.plz tell me its solution. AppsGamesArticlesVideosDealsSolutionsWindowsiPhoneAndroidWindows PhoneBlackBerryMacWeb Apps. Don't fret! Just search for something using the box below. Messenger is just like texting, but you don't have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan). .. Information. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place. Reply seeker says: June 11, 2017 at 9:50 pm it work in my own micromax A110 Q Reply mohamed sillah says: October 27, 2016 at 3:13 am Excellent Reply mohamed sillah says: October 27, 2016 at 3:17 am Excellent apps Reply keke Emoji says: October 26, 2016 at 9:45 pm hope to be good this apk Reply sarkimi says: September 20, 2016 at 7:06 pm Nice app Reply peter says: August 12, 2016 at 2:19 am Good app Reply uday kumar says: August 5, 2016 at 10:50 am all the best all my friends Reply Salman khan says: August 3, 2016 at 9:19 pm Very good it app I like it every where thanks to them whose made it very good app Reply sowzet says: September 4, 2016 at 6:43 pm Goog APK nice so good Reply lobo says: August 3, 2016 at 12:49 pm I love this app Reply ernest kangaderere says: July 2, 2016 at 3:35 pm Nice app Reply nitinkumar says: June 6, 2016 at 9:49 am So good apps Reply haris khan says: May 30, 2016 at 5:53 am SUPER APPS FOR ANDROID APPS.APK IS VERY BAST WEBSITE&&FROM HRS. If you continue browsing, you are considered to have accepted such use. More.reviewed on March 23, 2015 Read all reviews Review You may also like Messenger for DesktopAn unofficial Facebook desktop clientFreeEnglish SkypeSkype, the telephone of the 21st centuryFreeEnglish Yahoo! MessengerThe new instant messenger from Yahoo!FreeJapanese LINESend messages and make free calls from your PCFreeEnglish Articles about MessengertriviaSMS text messaging is now 25 years old!various10 Facebook Messenger tricks and secrets that will amaze your friendstriviaFacebook Messenger will start allowing sponsored messagestriviaFake WhatsApp downloaded by more than 1 million usersRead more stories Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. About UsSoftonic InfoHelp & SupportJobsCompany NewsLegal InformationCookie PolicyDevelopersSoftonic Developer CenterUpload and Manage your SoftwareSoftware PolicyPartnersAdvertising OpportunitiesUsersBecome a fan of SoftonicFollow us SoftonicGoogle+LinkedInFlickrSubscribe to our RSS feedsSoftonic SolutionsSoftonic DealsSoftonic NewslettersAppCrawlrSoftonic BusinessSitemaps:All software - FNew Software WindowsAll topics - FSoftonic in:EspaolEnglishFranaisDeutschItalianoPortugusPolskiNederlandsTrke/SvenskaDanskSuomiBahasa IndonesiaBahasa MelayuTing VitTagalogRomn MagyaretinaSvenskaNorskThe name and logo of Softonic are registered trademarks of SOFTONIC INTERNATIONAL S.A.Copyright SOFTONIC INTERNATIONAL S.A. Reply Derrick Pare says: June 9, 2017 at 4:59 am its interesting using messenger& WOWWWW Reply habtegebriel tekle says: May 2, 2017 at 6:54 pm my phone is android 2.3.6 but i could not install messenger, imo, viber and so. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Messenger 4.233 Social & CommunicationChat & Instant Messaging Official Facebook chat app for Windows 10 desktops and tablets Facebooks Messenger for Windows is the official instant messenger program of Facebook that allows you to chat with contacts from your desktop. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners 5a02188284
friendcaster pro for facebook 4.3how to facebook account disabledfacebook-smileys fuer chats onsoftwarefree download nokia facebook chatkeyboard shortcuts for facebook emoticonsi don 39;t want to change my facebook passwordhow to get a facebook password off computerhack my facebook account backthe forum nottingham facebooknew facebook hacker 2011 free download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MKWII cool Index du Forum -> MDR , LOL, PTDR, XD -> MDR !!!! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006